It is now 3 weeks since Michael Brown was murdered by Ferguson PD Officer Darren Wilson. Officer Darren Wilson still has not been arrested, charged, or even brought to prison or court for the murder of Michael Brown.
So what happens if two people who have promised their firstborn to separate witches have a child together? Do they both just pop up in the nursery and have a custody battle?
I need a book about a little girl whose parents had promised their firstborn to different witches and the only way that both ends of the deal were fulfilled was for them to have joint custody of the child.
I love it!
And then the witches, forced to share a cottage while raising their joint stolen child, fall in love…
I have three mothers, and they all hate each other. You’d think that would make festivals pretty awkward around here, but actually, it’s all quite civil. The days between All Souls and St Michael’s I spend with my father and Lady Beatrix, and my mothers are invited to the high feasts. My father is in love with Lady Beatrix, I think. Sometimes I think he hates her, too, but Mama Bess says that’s normal for married people - she hated her husband whenever the moon was dark and sometimes just for the hell of it, she says.
If my father has any opinions on Mama Bess or Mistress Hecate beyond the courteous boredom he extends to most of his subjects, I’ve never seen any sign of them. He tells me I should call Mama Bess Mistress Bartram, but even Mistress Hecate says he worries too much about what’s proper and not what’s right.
Granted from me, but it’s really up to moriartythetease :)
(LOL sometimes just for the hell of it)
suggested party configurations in dragon age 2
- anders/carver/fenris: the shitty garbage manbaby party
- varric/fenris/isabela: the party party
- bethany/isabela/merill: all-girl murder squad
- aveline/varric/isabela: the “aveline struggles not to put varric and isabela in jail” party
- bethany/merrill/anders: wizards gone wild party
- carver/fenris/aveline: the bash things with swords until they stop moving party
- A lot of Natasha’s mysterious reputation around SHIELD stems from the fact that she sometimes doesn’t know how to end a conversation so she’ll dive away Batman style when the other person’s back is turned.
- Whenever Natasha walks into a room, she immediately ranks everyone in it from most to least threatening, then favorite to least favorite. For the second list, no one can match Tony’s ability to go from a respectable placing to dead last in the span of one sentence.
- She’ll watch any movie with “shark” in the title, provided the movie is also objectively terrible.
- Natasha loves emojis.
- Natasha genuinely enjoyed spending time with Pepper while investigating Tony, but once her mission was over, Natasha immediately disappeared to avoid the awkwardness of the “so hey, I was undercover and everything I told you about myself was a lie” conversation. Then Maria starts working at Stark Industries and arranges power lunches that seem a lot like the three women getting mimosas and complaining about their day, and now Natasha and Pepper have a standing dinner date every time they’re in the same city.
- She changes her hair so often for the novel joy of being able to choose what she looks like. Natasha has liked all her hairstyles, except that one perm which we don’t talk about or acknowledge existed, Clint, don’t you dare show those pictures to Steve.
- She knows it’s childish, but Natasha identifies to an uncomfortable degree with any robot character who seems to be programmed to experience emotion, especially if the humans around them doubt the robot really feels anything. (It’s not like she’s written anything down about it, she’s not that sad, but for the past decade Natasha has been working on this version of Blade Runner where it’s this replicant who’s the hero, and she ends up escaping Earth and heads off to explore alien planets with a mech-shark she stole from the Tyrell Corporation, it sounds dumb but it’s actually very exciting and oh god, Natasha is that sad.)
- Once Natasha left her phone on Sam’s kitchen table. When she came back two minutes later, Sam and Steve had managed to take eighty-two selfies. She kept them all. It’s embarrassing how happy they make her.
- But it’s more embarrassing to Sam and Steve when Natasha shows the selfies to Maria and Pepper at lunch, and that makes Natasha pretty happy too.
"For instance, Isabela is in there, but she can turn out many different ways at the end of DA2. The other option is not being able to use any if the characters you love."
no other song is “this generation’s bohemian rhapsody”
bohemian rhapsody is every generation’s bohemian rhapsody