Loki inspi sketch.
Avengers versionnn. Will upload a dress and skirt inspired by Lady Loki / Comic Loki latur.
I drew up the three designs when I did the Thor one but I haven’t had the time to color them till tonight. Preparing for Free Comic Book Day on top of working is killer >O<’.
It’ll need a bit to assemble but here’s the jist of it!
- Black jacket or trench coat. Sleeves or no sleeve, the most important part would def have it lined in a darker / olive green,
- Bandage-esk top. If anything a black low cut top.
- The under shirt/bandeau would be scalloped shape or laced as long as it’s yellow.
- Belts belts belts!
- Fitted pants, preferably of the pleather sort.
- Any kind of shoes really as long as they’re black or darker green. I drew ones inspired by Jeffrey Cambell wedge boots. I thought spikes seem to go hand and hand with Loki since they kinda look like horns. Don’t think I could ever confidently wear those myself though hah.
- Accessorize! I drew lots of arm wear, bracelets, and one of those collar necklaces : ).
Hope you guys are gonna see the Avengers. Especially the premiere because I know I ammmm /sings.