when u get online before ur friend and there’s big news in ur fandom
shout out to people who reblog my art
it’s like when you doodle something and your mom puts it up on the fridge except it’s the internet
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
Confession Time: I’ve never had Nutella. It’s one of those things where I’m just dubious as hell, despite enthusiastic endorsements. I’m just not food adventurous, what can I say.
Mum and i were in Costco last week though and she was “OO NUTELLA”. But of course this is in Costso proportions, so it’s like two separate thousand gallon buckets for five bucks or something, I don’t know. Anyway, she wanted it, but not TWO, so I agreed to split it with her.
I’ve been thinking about it on and off since. This afternoon, I feel brave.
I am about to try the Nutella.
It looks terrible, but now I’m committed.
I’m going in.
JESUS WEPT WHY DID NOBODY MAKE ME EAT THIS BEFORE
MY TASTEBUDS JUST FORCED THEMSELVES TO GROW TASTEBUDS SO I COULD TASTE IT MORE
THAT WAS NOT BREAD THAT WAS THE EDIBLE VERSION OF WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IMMERSED IN PUPPIES
I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF AN ORGASMIC SYMPHONY OF NUTTY CHOCOLATE JOY
MY EYES ARE OPEN AND I CAN SEE ALL THE PATHWAYS TO GREATNESS
THEY ARE ALL NUTELLA
Guide to digital art!
Step 1: take out and plug in tablet
Step 2: open up art program of your choice
Step 3: pull up a reference image or two
Step 4: set a music playlist
Step 5: scroll tumblr dash for 3 hours
Step 6: cry
no other song is “this generation’s bohemian rhapsody”
bohemian rhapsody is every generation’s bohemian rhapsody
The reason Canadian’s are so nice is easily explained. Once a year, on the sixth full moon all Canadian’s gather beneath the stars and perform a ritual that sucks all their meanness and cruelty and places it in Canadian Geese.
honest game titles: origins edition
dragon age: don’t get too attached to the hot grey warden
dragon age: everyone can hear you having sex. those are tents. those are tent walls. those are fucking tents
dragon age: skip the fade
dragon age: FINE DWARVEN CRAFTS. STRAIGHT FROM ORZAMMAR.
dragon age: guess what one of the most awesome characters is dlc only!!!
dragon age: no one can pick your locks
dragon age: never enough backpacks
dragon age: seriously they will offer to pick your locks but they cannot pick your locks
dragon age: spend more time setting up a foursome than on killing a dragon
dragon age: the saga of unpicked locks
everyone has that one favourite chapstick that’s better than all the other chapsticks